ResBook has several Financial reports that you can generate within the platform. One of these reports is the Payment Summary Report. Here you can display a list of all invoices for Agent bookings.
To view the Invoiced Totals by Booking - Agent, go to 'ResBook > Reports > Financial Reports >Payment Summary'.
Once the Payments Summary report has opened, just simply adjust the dates to your choosing to bring up the entries you want.
You will be able to view:
- Payment Date
- Payment Type
- Payment Description (From the Payments Tab in the Booking)
- Booking ID
- Arrival Date
- Departure Date
- Payment Value
- Property (Stock Unit)
- Status (of the booking - Confirmed, Pending, Cancelled)
Bookings taken in count:
- Confirmed, Pending, Cancelled bookings with a Payment within the Date range
- Physical and Virtual stock units
You can browse the report by Payment Date, Booking ID, Arrival/Departure Date and Stock Unit or Export the data into a csv file and adjust the reporting format to your liking. Once in Microsoft Excel, the report can be printed.
Additional filter options:
- Arrival Date: Use for selecting all bookings in which guests are arriving between the dates range selected.
- Departure Date: Use for selecting all bookings in which guests are departing within the dates range selected.
- Booked Date: Use for selecting all bookings with the booked dates between the dates range selected.
- Active Within: Use for selecting all bookings which are active within the period of the date range selected. This will include all bookings that are active within the selected period irrespective of their arrival or departure date.
Get to know ResBook and how it can save you time
With a decade old digital agency backing us, our team are regularly producing video to help you take on the world! From tips and tricks with ResBook, to useful software providers all the way to industry trends we are here to share what we know.
Stay tuned here for regular video updates!