NetZone - Websites 2019 & prior
NetZone - Websites 2019 onwards
ResBook - Intro to ResBook
ResBook - Calendar
ResBook - Settings
ResBook - Bookings
ResBook - Contacts
ResBook - ResPay
ResBook - Refund Protect
ResBook - Reports
ResBook - Quotes
ResBook - Invoices
ResBook - Housekeeping
ResBook - Integrations
ResBook - Channel Manager
ResBook - ResOnline
ResBook - FAQs
ResBook - Features New
ResBook - Vouchers
How To Find Your Agency Statement Using ResBook
ResBook has several Financial reports that you can generate within the platform. One of these reports is the Agency Statement Report. Here you can display an overview of Bookings made by Agencies/Companies set up in your Contacts module as Agent. To display this list an Agent must be manually added to all their bookings.
You can access the Agency Statement Report from the ResBook navigation menu. Go to Reports and choose Agency Statement from Financial Reports section.
This booking date filter options include:
- Arrival Date: Use for selecting all bookings in which guests are arriving between the dates range selected.
- Departure Date: Use for selecting all bookings in which guests are departing within the dates range selected.
- Booked Date: Use for selecting all bookings with the booked dates between the dates range selected.
- Active Within: Use for selecting all booking which is active within the period of the date range selected (irrespective of their arrival or departure date).
Once the Occupancy Monthly Summary report has opened, just simply Select the Agency and adjust the dates to your choice to bring up the entries you want.
You will be able to view:
- Booking ID
- Agents name (within the Agency you are viewing)
- Booking Name
- Invoice Number
Bookings taken in count:
- Confirmed bookings
- Physical and Virtual stock units
You can export the data into a CSV file and adjust the reporting format to your liking. Once in Microsoft Excel, the report can be printed.
Get to know ResBook and how it can save you time
With a decade old digital agency backing us, our team are regularly producing video to help you take on the world! From tips and tricks with ResBook, to useful software providers all the way to industry trends we are here to share what we know.
Stay tuned here for regular video updates!