NetZone - Websites 2019 & prior
NetZone - Websites 2019 onwards
ResBook - Intro to ResBook
ResBook - Calendar
ResBook - Settings
ResBook - Bookings
ResBook - Contacts
ResBook - ResPay
ResBook - Refund Protect
ResBook - Reports
ResBook - Quotes
ResBook - Invoices
ResBook - Housekeeping
ResBook - Integrations
ResBook - Channel Manager
ResBook - ResOnline
ResBook - FAQs
ResBook - Features New
ResBook - Vouchers
Bookings Report - Confirmed Bookings
You can access the Confirmed Bookings Report from the ResBook navigation menu. Go to Bookings and choose Confirmed Bookings from the drop-down options.
Once the Confirmed report has opened, simply select one of the four different filter options, and adjust the dates to bring up the entries you want.
This report displays all confirmed bookings with four filter options of the Arrival date, Departure date, Booked Date, and Active Within.
- Arrival Date: Use for selecting all bookings in which guests are arriving between the dates range selected.
- Departure Date: Use for selecting all bookings in which guests are departing within the dates range selected.
- Booked Date: Use for selecting all bookings with the booked dates between the dates range selected.
- Active Within: Use for selecting all bookings which are active within the period of the date range selected. This will include all bookings that are active within the selected period irrespective of their arrival or departure date.
You will be able to view:
- Booking ID
- Days to Arrival
- Booking Name
- Room (Stock Unit)
- Pax (Number of Guests)
- Arrival Date
- Departure Date
- Date Booked
- Phone Number
- Mailing address
- Invoice #
- Booking Total
- Amount Paid
Bookings that are taken in count:
- Confirmed status
- Physical and Virtual stock units
- Bookings departing within the date range
Export/Print Options: You can sort the report by Booking ID, Booking Name, Arrival Date, Departure Date, Status, Invoice #, Currency as well as Print or Exporting the data into a CSV file.
The printable PDF file will display Booking ID, Days to Arrival, Booking Name, Room, Guest, Pax, Arrival Date, Departure Date, Date Booked, Email, Phone Number, Currency, Booking Total and, Amount Paid.
Get to know ResBook and how it can save you time
With a decade old digital agency backing us, our team are regularly producing video to help you take on the world! From tips and tricks with ResBook, to useful software providers all the way to industry trends we are here to share what we know.
Stay tuned here for regular video updates!