NetZone - Websites 2019 & prior
NetZone - Websites 2019 onwards
ResBook - Intro to ResBook
ResBook - Calendar
ResBook - Settings
ResBook - Bookings
ResBook - Contacts
ResBook - ResPay
ResBook - Refund Protect
ResBook - Reports
ResBook - Quotes
ResBook - Invoices
ResBook - Housekeeping
ResBook - Integrations
ResBook - Channel Manager
ResBook - ResOnline
ResBook - FAQs
ResBook - Features New
ResBook - Vouchers
Adding And Modifying Your Rates | ResBook
All rates added in ResBook will be reflected in the online website calendar.
For your guests to know the rates of your rooms/properties, rates should be updated one and a half years ahead of time. If no rates are present, the guest that books online can only make an inquiry and not an instantly confirmed booking.
Go to : ResBook > Settings > Stock Configurations > Rates > Select the Classification or Stock Unit > Click on [New Rate Period]:
- Enter the Beginning and End date
- Choose the Unit rate or Single/Double/Triple occupancy rates
- Add in Extra Adult and /or Child rate if applicable.
- Freeform text field (under construction)
- Click on [Save Rate Period]
All rate periods entered will appear on your website calendar, readily available for guests to make a booking online.
To modify or view your rate period once again, click on the [Beginning] or [End] date of the rate period for that particular stock unit.
Important Notes to consider:
- Please note that all stock units under a Classification adhere to only one rate.
- Rates entered in ResBook lasts for a period of time as indicated by the 'Begin' and 'End' dates. This means that once you have set up a rate period, the dates cannot overlap each other as it can produce confusion in the ResBook calendar.
- 'Child rate is a multiplier of age' allows you to set a price based on the age of a child. This is incremental based on the child's age. This is dependent upon the settings done in Property Description
- For more information about the 'Pay in Full discount available with this rate' beneath the 'Freeform' textbox, visit Creating Special .
- When linking rates to Channel/Channel Managers, the rate sent by ResBook is based on 2-PAX (2 adults) so will send the unit or double rate.
Get to know ResBook and how it can save you time
With a decade old digital agency backing us, our team are regularly producing video to help you take on the world! From tips and tricks with ResBook, to useful software providers all the way to industry trends we are here to share what we know.
Stay tuned here for regular video updates!