Yes, the rooms under the classification can be moved to another classification or removed from the classification on ResBook and the same will be updated on Airbnb.
The existing listed or non-listed Airbnb configuration can be changed in either of the following ways:
- Moving an active room from a listed classification on Airbnb to another listed classification on Airbnb: Since it a room which is moved from one listed Classification to another, the availability is only changed. The available count is decreased by one from existing classification and gets added to the newly added classification.
- Moving an active room from a listed classification on Airbnb to non-listed classification: On moving a room from listed classification to a non-listed, the availability count from the existing classification is decreased while doing nothing on the other side as the classification isn’t listed on Airbnb.
- Moving an active room from a non-listed classification on Airbnb to a listed classification on Airbnb: While an active room is moved from non-listed to a listed classification, the availability count is raised by one to the added listed classification.
- Moving an active listed room on Airbnb to a listed classification on Airbnb: On moving the active listed Airbnb room to a listed Airbnb classification, the listing for the room is unlisted while adding the available count on the listed Airbnb classification.
- Moving an active listed room on Airbnb to a non-listed classification: The active room listing is unlisted from Airbnb while there is nothing to do over the non-listed classification.
- Moving an active non-listed room to a listed classification on Airbnb: This will add up the availability count on the listed Airbnb classification.
- Moving an active non-listed room to a non-listed classification: Nothing is been changed on Airbnb as the room as well as the classification is non-listed.
- Changing an active physical listed room on Airbnb to a Virtual Room: The listed room is unlisted from Airbnb.
Get to know ResBook and how it can save you time
With a decade old digital agency backing us, our team are regularly producing video to help you take on the world! From tips and tricks with ResBook, to useful software providers all the way to industry trends we are here to share what we know.
Stay tuned here for regular video updates!